A few things I'm grateful about learning in my Life right now ...
1. Allowing in the kindness of others, including strangers, is a generous gift to embrace.
2. Time for self comes when it is claimed.
3. Grief feels cathartic and even loving, when fully felt.
4. Sitting in the sunshine is deeply grounding and healing.
5. Everything passes, the pain and the joy, all changes and flows.
6. Beliefs are so powerful they can drastically cover or heal our hearts.
7. Rushing avoids the moment. Breathing and becoming present with this moment's experience, no matter how small it may seem, affirms our connection with Life.
8. It is possible to let go of resistance, even in the depths of despair, to uncover place where wellness has naturally always lived within.
9. Forgiveness doesn't need a plan to occur, just a willingness to trade for a new choice of freedom.
10. Everything leads to Love, eventually and poetically.
11. Beliefs carried for years aren't always ours and can be released for something we'd prefer to call ours.
12. We all suffer and love and feel the depths of our Spirit at times in our lives. Rather than hiding this in shame, I have discovered it binds and connects us together. When we share our stories, we find we are never alone.